Apple Music offers a variety of entertainment to its users. If you’re wondering upon using Apple Music, also because of their positive reviews, but you should also know that Apple Music requires a monthly payment which is not so convenient especially if you’re saving some bucks.
Once you’re joined, your membership will auto-reestablish consistently unless you choose to drop it before the following charging cycle starts.
How To Cancel iTunes Subscriptions in Desktop
- In case you’re utilizing iTunes on a desktop PC, then to cross out your Apple Music or whatever other self-replenishing membership, first snap your record located at the top of the iTunes window, then snap “Account Info”.
- Enter the Apple ID password so you can get your Account info. Once you see your page, look down to Settings, and hover to “Manage” just next to your subscription.
- You will now see the history of your subscriptions. Snap on “Edit” beside your Apple Music Subscription.
- Just snap “Off” beside Automatic Renewal. You can also change plans whenever you want.
- Click “Done” and your subscription will be cancelled. You also won’t receive bills for your subscription every month.
How to Cancel iTunes Subscriptions on iOS Device
- For iOS devices, for instance, an iPad or iPhone, simply go to settings and click “iTunes & App Store”, enter your Apple ID after.
- Tap “View Apple ID” on the run down menu. Enter your password and all the other account information.
- Click “Manage”.
- You will now see every one of your memberships recorded and their present status, next tap the membership you need to wipe out.
- Just like any other Apple Subscriptions, you’ll have the chance to change the options for renewal. You can tap “Automatic Renewal” or “Off” to cancel the subscription.
- Tap “Done” to exit and you won’t be charged for Apple Music (or whatever membership you’re crossing out) after the free trial expires.