Hassle over lining up early at NBI clearance kiosk?
Recently, National Bureau of Investigation announced that application on their NBI clearance goes online. According to DOJ Secretary Leila de Lima that the system will continue to roll out and implement solutions.
Here are the procedures to apply an NBI Clearance online:
1. Visit NBI Clearance Online Application page through www.doj.gov.ph/nbi or www.nbi.gov.ph.
2. Fill-up the application form online. Kindly provide correct information such as contact details on the said form. Make sure that you have valid ID needed to present when claiming the clearance.
Here are valid ID that need to authenticate your identity regarding the application:
· Voter’s ID
· Valid passport
· SSS ID
· GSIS UMID
· Postal ID
· Driver’s License
· PRC License
· TIN ID
· School ID
· Philhealth ID
· Alien Certificate of Registration
· Senior Citizen
3. You will receive a confirmation email. Print out the said form with the assigned Registration Code. If you don’t have a printer, jot down the Registration code or save the file as PDF.
4. Visit the nearest NBI Clearance Center in your area. Just present your Registration Code and 2 valid IDs (original with your signature) and pay the corresponding clearance fee.
5. You may proceed to Online Application Counter area which will you take your picture and undergo fingerprint biometrics.
6. For those you got ‘No Hit’, proceed to Releasing Section, for the printing and issuance of your NBI clearance certificate. If you receive a “With Hit’ in your receipt, you will advised to come back on the release date. Then, proceed to Quality Control Section for interview, your clearance will be issued upon evaluation and cleared by the QC Interviewer.